Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesdays (well, almost!)

Hi guys! Today is the last Tuesday of March, so next week we will have a new set of colours for the Tri-Polish Challenge - pink, yellow and blue.  Not sure what I'm going to do with those yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out!  I will also be starting The Never-Ending Pile Challenge in April though, so I may be dropping in and out as I can.
*I kind of forgot that we're not allowed extra colours other than black, white, silver and gold, and used pink. (like an idiot!) :/  Sorry!

So, my Tri-Polish mani for this week is the gradient from yesterdays review of the Dance Legend - Sahara top coat, with some stamping! :D  I was planning to do a two-fer post, but after I considered how much I tend to waffle on, especially when I like something, I decided to split it into 2 posts.
In case you missed yesterdays post, the colours in the gradient are Color Club - Raspberry Rush & Mrs Robinson, and Barry M - Guava.  I'm not 100% sure that Guava technically counts as a green, but it does make a definite blue in the middle when it meets, so I'm hoping it still counts ;)
The stamping is from Pueen 73, stamped with Sinful Colors - Snow me White.
 Rule-breaking aside, I was really pleased with this mani.  I loved the gradient before I even added the texture or stamping, and I loved it even more when it was finished.  I think this plate is going to get used a hell of a lot, as this pattern is just gorgeous.  What do you guys think?

Don't forget to check out all the other fabulous mani's for this week in the thumbnails below.  I bet they even remembered the rules and didn't accidentally cheat like me! :D




2 comments:

  1. Off with your head! LOL Me likey, even if you did break the rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know, I'm terrible :) I think I've been let off anyway, it is my first month of the TPC.
      Thanks hun :D xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )